FWD50 asks one fundamental question: How do we use technology to make society better for all? Since 2017, thousands of public servants, innovators, academics, and civic organizers from over 30 countries have gathered to craft a response.
- For those working for change, FWD50 is a chance to know they aren’t alone, and to learn new skills and technologies they can put to work immediately.
- For our industry partners, FWD50 delivers a trusted platform for their executives, breakouts to showcase their innovation, and workshops where they demonstrate real value to public servants.
- For academics, agitators, and front-line workers, the conference is a chance to share hard-won lessons and collaborate with peers across the country and around the world.
Join us for our 5th edition. We look forward to adding your voice to that of the many countries and organizations charting a course for digital government in the modern era.
FWD50 2021 will be a hybrid event, with online and in-person options for both speakers and attendees, allowing us safe interaction and a global audience while we add new things that virtual models have made possible.
FWD50 is considered a training event for federal employee budgetary purposes. We offer discounts for bulk orders by government teams. Contact us for rates and additional assistance with billing and registration.
- Virtual General Conference ticket: virtual access to all sessions from November 2-5, excluding the Executive Track content, via the online platform.
- Virtual General Conference + Executive Track tickets: virtual access to all sessions from November 2-5, via the online platform.
- Physical General Conference ticket: in-person access to all sessions from November 2-5, in Ottawa, excluding the Executive Track content. Limited capacity!
- Physical General Conference + Executive Track tickets: in-person access to all sessions from November 2-5, in Ottawa. Limited capacity!
All ticket types also include access to FWD50 Extras: a year-round series of events including workshops, meetups, debates, and more. Details on upcoming events, the conference’s schedule and the Executive Track can be found here.
Questions? Check out our FAQ page.