FWD50 asks one fundamental question: How do we use technology to make society better for all? Since 2017, thousands of public servants, innovators, academics, and civic organizers from over 30 countries have gathered to craft a response.
- For those working for change, FWD50 is a chance to know they aren’t alone, and to learn new skills and technologies they can put to work immediately.
- For our industry partners, FWD50 delivers a trusted platform for their executives, breakouts to showcase their innovation, and workshops where they demonstrate real value to public servants.
- For academics, agitators, and front-line workers, the conference is a chance to share hard-won lessons and collaborate with peers across the country and around the world.
Join us for our 5th edition. We look forward to adding your voice to that of the many countries and organizations charting a course for digital government in the modern era.
- Virtual General Conference tickets: virtual access to all sessions from November 2-5, excluding the Executive Track content, via the online platform.
- Virtual Executive track + General Conference tickets: virtual access to all sessions from November 2-5, via the online platform.
All ticket types also include access to FWD50 Extras: A year-round series of events including workshops, meetups, debates, and more. Details on upcoming events, the conference’s schedule and the Executive Track can be found here.
Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are only transferable until October 26, 2021. Ticket prices are shown in Canadian Dollars, and do not include sales tax.
Free passes and bulk discounts
We’re giving two general admission conference passes to the first two applicants from any regional (municipal, county, territorial, provincial, or state) government! Learn more here.
We also offer discounts to government groups who buy tickets in bulk (starting at 5 tickets). If you’re part of a municipal, state, provincial or national government that wants to purchase group tickets, contact us for more information.
Questions or concerns?
Or check out our FAQs.