The FWD50 team is hard at work lining everything up for our 2020 event, which starts next Tuesday. We’ve taken a few minutes off from 14-hour days, late-night recordings across timezones, and training our greenroom and stage managers to do the math. Time for some updates!
Well over 2,000 people have registered for the event so far, including many from regional governments. Hundreds of them have already logged into our platform, created their profiles, and are setting up meetings within the system.
Public Servants from 24 countries are attending. Thanks to our growing regional outreach and the Regional Digital Government Summit, 16 cities are participating as well. In all, 167 different government departments from around the world are registered to attend the event.
We have 191 speakers taking our stages across 6 days of content. We’ve added an extra day—November 10—so our partners at OneTeamGov can organize an afternoon of content on the platform!
Authors speaking at the conference include:
- Christina Wodtke (Radical Focus, Pencil Me In, and The Team That Managed Itself)
- Michael Solomon (Game Changer: How to be 10x in the Talent Economy)
- Mark Schwartz (The Art of Business Value; A Seat at the Table: IT Leadership in the Age of Agility; War, Peace and IT; and The Delicate Art of Bureaucracy)
- Lewis S. Eisen (How to Write Rules that People Want to Follow: A Guide to Writing Respectful Policies and Directives)
- Andrew Greenway (Bluffocracy; Digital Transformation at Scale.)
We have four virtual spaces for unstructured networking, as well as 26 hosted topic rooms where attendees can dig further into the many topics we’ll be tackling at the event, or meet up with speakers following their talks.