Between a pandemic that has changed our world forever, and with the emergence of Web 3.0, our relationship to technology is going through a seismic shift as it becomes ubiquitous to our lives. How is this changing the way we are envisioning our relationship with their governments? Join us as we sit down with the people who are designing this new future to understand where they think we are going and how we are getting there.
- What are the key ingredients for digital government in a post pandemic Web 3.0 world?
- How do these pieces fit together?
- What are the key questions we need to be asking at this time?
- What is real and important and what is just hype?
- What does this new relationship look like between people and their governments?
FWD50 Extras is a year-round series of events exclusively for annual conference ticket-holders.